Friday 12 October 2007

"Laaga Chunari Mein Daag" is a good film but not outstanding !


Today morning I am so nervous for "Laaga Chunari..." and I choose the earlest show on 12:15. The film starts very exciting with the two new promos of "Aaja Nachel" and "Roadside Romeo" . Start of the film is my favourite "Hum to Aises...." and the whole sequences are very well done. For the first part Konkona role is too small and she just paly the duty less youngest in family. Start from the second part this film become more interesting , Konkona looks so beautiful and gorgeous. But I think this film plot is too lose and have a man-made (unacceptable) happy ending. Anyway the performances are very nice from three leading ladies through the film but the I don't like the ending . But this film is real Bollywood Commercial style and I hope this will done well at boxoffice. Anyway you should go and watch this film for the performances and Konkona new look.

No comments: