Wednesday 15 August 2007

Hope on Konkona!






Last Friday I went and watched "Chak De India" and I came back so nervous for "Lagaa Chunari Mein Daag" promos. I see the grogeous look of Konkona fraturing "Humko Haise Hai Bheinya...." song sequence with Rani. I have expectation for this movie that may be the century best film.With the powerhouse talent like Rani, Jayaji, Kirronji and Konkona herself and the director Pardeep Sarkar himself.

Moreover this is Konkona's first contribution in big Commercial Cinema like YashRaj Production and first time working with commercial actors.I am serious thatshe is better actress than Rani, but this is Rani's region of Yash Raj. So I hope Konkon do so far for this film and can get some interesting offers for such big project for leading lady role.

Another , "Aaja Nachlae" , the most awaited film for Madhuri's come back is also with Konkona. I cannot see Konkona single image in promos. But I hopefully think that she can have comparable role with Madhuri!

I have great expectation on Konkona! Please do bigger films Konkona. We all are your fans wishing the best for you!
Watch the interesting trailer !

No comments: