Wednesday 3 October 2007

''Konkona and Irrfan will definitely be in "Life in a... Metro" ,sequel'' : Anurag Basu


This is the season of sequel in the cinemas. For now Anurag Basu plans the sequel to his super hit movie "Life in a Metro". We all have amazing watching time of Metro for all : about the actors , music and script. And Konkon and Irrfan pair had already the most favourite part of the film.
India Time article about this sequel. Mr. Basu says that -
"When I made Metro, the sequel to it was at the back of my mind. In fact, when I wrote the script, I wrote so much that it could have easily gone into two films. I ended up using only 25 per cent of it in Metro — the remaining was for the sequel. Now I’m improvising on it. Moreover Metro is not just a happening city; it’s also a showcase for changing lifestyles."

Another interesting question is "The original starred Shiney Ahuja, Shilpa Shetty, Kay Kay Menon, Kangna Ranaut, Sharman Joshi, Konkona Sen Sharma and Irrfan Khan; will he retain the same cast in the sequel?"
Mr. Basu: “I’m not sure about the rest, but Irrfan and Konkona will definitely be there. And I’m also going to use another band in this movie since the concept was such a hit in the original,”
Anyway if this film come, we will wait it with much hope and we will see what happen to the love marriage couple.

No comments: