Sunday 4 November 2007

In Dino Dil Mera - Life in a ... Metro (2007)

I hope we all know what is the power of love? Love can make magic very beautifully and transform yourself to better. "In Dino Dil Mera" from Konkona' film "Life in a ... Metro" describe such magic of love.
This is a very beautifully rendered soft rock song that belongs to the genre that the Pakistani bands have mastered much earlier. The young music director Pritam is finding a place amongst the love birds with this romantic song.

I recently get the translation this song at a reader's request, so I describe lyrics with translation here.-

In dino, dil mera, mujhse hai keh raha
These days my heart is telling me to
Tu khwaab saja, tu ji le jaradesign
my dreams and live my life better
Hai tujhe bhi ijaazat, karle tu bhi mohabbat
You must also love for you have the rights to

Berang si hai badi zindagi, kuch rang toh bharoon
My life has become pale, let me fill it with some colors
Main apni tanahaayi ke waaste ab kuchh toh karoon
Let me do something about my loneliness too
Jab mile thodi fursat , khud se karle mohabbat
When you find some time, one must love the self
Hai tujhe bhi izaazat, karle tu bhi mohabbat
You must also love for you have the rights to

Usko chhupaakar main sabse kabhi le chaloon kahin door
I want to hide her and take her somewhere very far
Aankhon ke pyaalon se pita rahoon uske chehre ka noor
From the chalice of my eyes, I want to keep drinking the beauty of her face
Is zamaane se chhupakar , puri karloon main hasrat
Hiding from this society, I want to complete my grief & longing.
Hai tujhe bhi ijaazat, karle tu bhi muhabbat
You must also love for you have the rights to

(In dino dil mera...)

I hope you all enjoy this song and will favourite for ones who know what is love deeply. Feel it ~~!

2 comments:

Vishnu said...

beautiful lyrics... amazing

Unknown said...

thanku so much...love this!