Saturday 15 December 2007

Konkona Sen Sharma in Mira Nair's Shantaram .


Wow , what's a good news again. I still cannot believe this news on indiaFM.com
This article ,states Konkona will play a small but vital part in Mira Nair's Shantaram. I still very excited for her more than Konkona herself. Konkona first step to Hollywood. Even though Konkona is Mira's first choice for "The Namesake" , finally Tabu stepped in. Anyway I am really excited this film since I have been read the novel.

Acclaimed director Mira Nair's confirmed that "In addition to Johnny Depp and Amitabh Bachchan, I'd confirmed Irrfan Khan in a major role and Konkona Sen for a one big dramatic scene. I've also been in talks with Prabhudeva, Arshad Warsi, Shreyas Talpade and Ranvir Sheorey. I'd also love to work with Pankaj Kapoor. We have such an extraordinary bunch of great actors in India!"

Hopefully Konkona have a big-deal in small role like her previous "Traffic Signal".

No comments: