Sunday 19 February 2012

Updates!

Since I neglected this site for so long, according to Konkona SenSharma's prolonged maternity leave. I miss it. I still admire Konkona as much as ever, and I am keep touch with her doings by following her on Twitter. But now her leave is over.


Great news is that Konkona is set to portray as Tagore heroine in Suman Mukherjee's adaptation of "Shesher Kabita" opposite her regular co-star Rahul Bose. I haven't read the novel yet although I've bought the recent translation by Radha Chakravarty. Must have to pick it up soon. Konkona will play as Labannya.

Next, Konkona also stars in Ananth Narayan Mahadevan's "Gaur Hari Dastaan", which also stars her husband Ranvir Shorey. But she would be seen opposite Vinay Pathak plays Indian freedom fighter Gauri Hari Das,as his wife.

Great news, isn't it ? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her new projects. In the meantime, I hope some more good news and pictures will seen and I would report back here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, this is a great news and what we can know. That time of anxious waiting and more. friv 7