Thursday 23 August 2007

Dosar - Emotional companion


I have more pleasure in watching Bengali movies than Hindi Marsala commercial movies ! Bengali films are artier than hindis, slow moving more emotional conflicts. My favourite directors are Aprna Sen , Rituparno Ghosh and Satyajit Ray. Their films give some emotional beauty form watching and ending.

I am now looking forward the release of "Dosar" which already screen in Cannes Film festival and this year IIFA . This film stars Prasenjit Chatterjee and Konkona Sen Sharma is leading role. This film focus the beautiful relationship of husband and wife and this already received many good reviews from the small release in India. One unusual point is this film featured in black and white

In the interview Konkona herself state that this role is very close to her heart and the reviews states that she is very great in the movie. I haven't watched this film and very keen to watch. I hope this movie will come out soon.

No comments: