Sunday 13 January 2008

News update !

Unfortunately , Konkona lost her Star Screen trophy again. But there are a few award functions left and I hope she will tie with in one of these.


I found an information at indiafm.com that Konkona will star in remake of Goutam Ghose's Paar : the original film starring Shabana Azmi and Naseeruddin Shah and both win National Awards respectively. Even without reliable sources , I hope this project will come out.
Meanwhile , I am seriously looking forward Aparna Sen's The Japanese Wife : unusual love story based on the novella by Kunal Basu . I haven't read any works of him but I am looking for this book , which will has been published soon. Even Konkona will not stars this film , I hope this will wonderful film like Aparna early works. And also I feel Raima Sen is awesome too.

No comments: